It’s no secret that quality sleep leads to a quality life - and better health! We put together our favorite quotes about sleep that are sure to inspire you to improve your sleep hygiene, nasal breathe through the night, and get the best shut-eye possible!
- “Sleep is the best meditation.” -Dalai Lama
- “Sleep is an investment in the energy you need to be effective tomorrow.” -Tom Roth
- “Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds.” -JoJo Jensen
- “Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, plan later.” -Walter Reisch
- “Sleep has been provided by nature to do the body’s healing work, and it takes seven or eight hours for this process to happen. Commit to getting at least seven to eight hours of good quality sleep every night to keep your body and hormones in balance.” -Suzanne Somers
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.” -Irish Proverb
“The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, ‘You must eat and you must sleep.’ They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life.” -Francesca Annis
- “For the body, first—sleep, and enough of it, is the prime necessity. Enough exercise, and good food and enough, are other necessities. But sleep—good sleep, and enough of it—this is a necessity without which you cannot have the exercise of use, nor the food.” -Edward Everett Hale
- “Discover the great ideas that lie inside you by discovering the power of sleep.” -Arianna Huffington
- “Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” -Thomas Dekker
- “I've always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed.” -David Benioff
“Man is a genius when he is dreaming.” -Akira Kurosawa
Achieve Your Sweetest Dreams With SomniFix
Many of us toss and turn at night, hoping to finally get some rest. But better sleep doesn’t have to be out of reach. Turn these quotes into reality and stop dreaming of the day that you’re well-rested. Live it instead!
Reduce snoring, improve sleep quality, and continue nasal breathing through the night with the help of SomniFix strips.