SomniFix Strips are gentle mouth tape clinically proven to:
Many of us have weak jaw muscles or excess weight that pull our mouths open during sleep,
causing a troublesome switch to mouth breathing.
Sleeping with your mouth open is a known cause of snoring:
- An open mouth causes your throat to compress
- Your tongue falls further back into your airway
- The open space behind your tongue and soft palate is reduced
- Inhaled air vibrates the soft tissues at the back of your mouth
- Your throat dries out from breathing in non-humidified air
- Mouth breathing doesn’t filter allergens and germs
Mouth breathing also causes other problems, impacting sleep quality, bad breath, oral health, respiratory health, and even face shape.
SomniFix shuts your mouth and addresses these problems.
Source: Ruth A. The health benefits of nose breathing. Nursing In General Practice Clinical Review 2015; 1:40-42.